Lara Bohinc is a European luxury Goods Company headquartered in London, well-known for its design, artistry and quality. The company creates and distributes high quality luxury goods including handbags, shoes, small leather goods, sunglasses, designer jewellery and fine jewellery.
UI / UX / CX
Support & MaintenanceView the Website
The company’s main challenge was in delivering high-end, gratifying and call-for-action website user interface which gives buyers a clear idea of what they can interact with and can create visual impact on visitors; and also, to get over from low page loading speed hurdle which highly impacting on conversations ratio. As well existent non-responsive design layout had many hindrance especially lack of support for small screen viewing panel. To succeed in dealing with these difficulties, the company looking to upgrade existing system with help of new age technological platform that can scale, perform and deliver hi-end consumer experience they have foreseen and would remain adaptable at all times, accepting change as inevitable.
The work process at Krish TechnoLabs was kicked-off with an extensive pre-development dialogue and constant collaboration with the team at Lara Bohinc which resulted in freezing the website’s user experience, store front user interfaces and all bespoke functioning of various components keeping Magento CE 2.x as the foundation. This resulted in an extensive development process including the following areas:
- Modern and sophisticated web layout designing with simpleness main priority where buyer can easily understand navigational flow.
- Integrate multi-device compatible responsive web template to ensure seamless shop front accessibility and web-content presentation along with fine-tuning imagery across to smartphone, tab and large-screens.
- Migration of legacy data from their existing Magento 1.x to Magento 2 community build.
- Refurbishing of the overall catalog structure to achieve dynamic catalogue driven navigation flow and eliminating redundant legacy data.
- Product pricing placeholders (at backend, product edit page under catalogue) to specify fixed pricing in various currencies and maintain differential pricing model across to the sales territory.
- Geo-IP location based automated currency selection and avail flexibility for buyers to place an order their potential currency.
- CMS driven Look book gallery section setup together product spotter for merchandises over the graphics.
- Integration with payment gateway from HSBC transactional system along with PayPal express checkout as alternative payment option.
The team at Krish Technolabs helped us revamp our existing Magento store to all new Magento2 community version with responsive design and fully functional website. The developers at Krish Technolabs worked seamlessly understanding our business requirements, offering us a picture-perfect UI and lower page loading time. We are impressed by their services and looking to work with them for our upcoming business requirements.CEO, Lara Bohinc International Ltd.
With the Launch of the renewed Magento 2 based ecommerce presence and having aesthetically curated front-end design, there has been a gradual upsurge on many facets such as conversions, decreased load time, etc. Having a niche customer base the new Lara Bohinc e-store is slowly taking strides to become a bench mark in the online jewellery market for UK.
38%increase in transactions
63%increase in revenue
85% increase in site visits