TheOfficeOutlet is a technology startup serving the interior design and contractor furniture market in the Middle East and Africa. The establish a platform in the UAE offers branded office furniture at amazing deals and also allows the local vendors to list their furniture products.
UI / UX / CX
Support & MaintenanceView the Website
The core idea behind The Office Outlet marketplace was to provide a platform to let the vendors list their furniture items and buyers purchase items from different vendors through a unified checkout experience.
Implementing a marketplace where products from many sellers are aggregated and customers can buy the products in a single checkout process is itself a main challenge. Another challenge was to provide a mobile app to the delivery staff of the vendors which should be able to work even when there is no internet connectivity available. The website should provide a convenient view in small devices and RTL language support.
Krish Technolabs team had constantly collaborated with 28 Lightbulbs FZC to setup the workflow as anticipated, ensuring best UX with exceptional online presence and all bespoke functioning of various components. Thanks to the Krish TechnoLabs, the core areas to operate the marketplace didn't require much attention. The implementation covers following areas:
- The catalog is well-organized with easy to use navigation flow. The product pages are rich in information and renders all essential details of the product and vendor.
- The checkout experience is unified i.e. the customers will go through a single checkout flow to purchase products from different vendors.
- Friendly interface for vendors in the vendor portal which allows the vendors seamlessly manage profile, inventory and orders; view transactions and feedback ratings.
- The implementation provides a complete workflow to operate marketplace – product listing, order routing, tiered commission structure, automatic commission transaction creation and vendor ratings.
- There is an integrated return management system which is easy to use for customers, marketplace owner and vendors.
- As a quick refund option, the marketplace admin is aided with store credit feature. Customers can use the store credit to make future purchases.
- Simplified yet compelling and flexible shipping rate settings in vendor panel facilitates vendors to setup shipping charges for different store categories and destination.
- The marketplace owner can manage the activities from an intuitive admin panel interface.
- The delivery staff of vendors get a delivery app to sync the delivery status with the marketplace system and schedule the deliveries accordingly. The app is designed to work even when there is no internet connectivity.
- The customers can see the web pages in Arabic RTL facet by switching the language view.
- Social media platforms Facebook and Instagram are integrated with the marketplace system.
We began working with Krish TechnoLabs for our furniture store on Magento 2 platform. Later, we decided to expand the horizon of the store by allowing local vendors to list furniture items and help them to fulfil the orders. Fortunately, Krish TechnoLabs itself offers a very flexible solution namely Rocket Bazaar (Enterprise Class Marketplace Solution by Krish TechnoLabs) with compelling features to create a marketplace quickly. Rocket Bazaar (Enterprise Class Marketplace Solution by Krish TechnoLabs) solution and the team helped throughout the course of the project and as a result we successfully launched the only marketplace in the UAE which offers branded office furniture at amazing deals.Co-Founder, 28 Lightbulbs
The end result is a stunning online marketplace with feature set which provides streamlined operations. With this successful marketplace solution delivery, Rocket Bazaar (Enterprise Class Marketplace Solution by Krish TechnoLabs) team proved that the ready solution is flexible enough to suit the needs of an online marketplace. The scalable solution is able to accommodate future growth.
4x Growth in Site Visits
44% Drop in Bounce Rate
21% Increase in Conversion