Magento 2.0 Delivers Significant Performance and Scalability gains
New white paper shows Magento’s next generation platform handles up to 39% more orders per hour and delivers nearly instant server response times for catalog browsing.
Magento 2.0 was designed to meet an ambitious set of goals: offer unmatched flexibility, enable a faster time to market and easier upgrades, reduce total cost of ownership (TCO), and provide new functionality, while also delivering better performance and scale out-of-the-box.
Magento 2.0 achieved these goals with a more open and modular architecture and a comprehensive set of performance and scalability enhancements that:
- Optimize web pages for faster delivery
- Accelerate server response times for all site activities
- Increase efficiency for backend operations
- Boost database flexibility and scalability to handle peak loads
Benchmark testing comparing out-of-the-box supported and recommended configurations for Magento Enterprise Edition 2.0 and Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14.2 show that the Magento 2.0 platform consistently outperforms the Magento 1.x platform across all metrics and use cases. A sampling of the findings reveals that Magento Enterprise Edition 2.0 can:
- Process up to 39% more orders per hour
- Deliver nearly instant server response times for catalog browsing
- Enable up to 66% faster add-to-cart server response times
- Provide up to 51% faster end-to-end checkout times
To learn more about the Magento 2.0 performance and scalability enhancements, recommended product configurations, and benchmark tests, download our new “Magento 2.0 Site Performance and Scalability Optimizations” white paper.
Article Source : www.magento.com/