4G : The Need Of The Hour For Indian eCommerce
4G already has taken the Indian market by storm, and its effect has already been witnessed on the demand for 4G capable smart phones, which is on an upward swing. In a nutshell, this is what 4G is all about:
- Transactions are instantaneous, thereby delivering constraint free and reliable experiences.
- This technology provides wide area coverage and high speed to mobile as well as laptop users.
- It offers a peak upload rate of 500 Mbps as well as a peak download rate of 1 Gbps.
- It also supports HD streaming and optimal use of HD phones.
- It has Wimax/LTE technology, it provides scintillating speed and unbroken connectivity.
- It is a game changing internet technology for India that provides instant access to the internet world wide.
Additionally, what we can note here, is that the 4G roll-out is further influencing the eCommerce sphere in a positive manner. Let us see how 4G intends to change the eCommerce experience in India for the better:
Since online retail firms have to confront issues such as logistics and connectivity hindrances, so that their patrons can be served efficiently, 4G seems to be panacea for all these issues.
Going forward, 4G promises to provide faster speed and enhanced connectivity. This leaves users with a compelling as well as a satisfactory browsing cum shopping experience.
- Since potential buyers face the issues of slower internet speeds or connectivity issues while going in for the final phase of their online purchase, with 4G, it seems that this issue can be easily solved.
- 4G will be seen as a boost for eCommerce companies who want to elevate their business potential in the country.
- Mobile gadgets will also be benefited as people with 4G mobile connections will able to make instant purchase decisions.
- More and more eCommerce companies will go the mobile way.
- More and more 4G enabled mobiles will be launched, keeping in mind the huge speed and connectivity benefits that 4G offers.
4G, which is the improvised and enhanced version of 3G, is now changing the entire eCommerce domain. Using 4G is all set to be the norm and 3G will soon be a fading star. With a large number of people using their mobiles to purchase products and services from their mobile devices, with the coming of 4G, this number is all set to explode! Consequently, a lot of e-Commerce stores will go responsive in order to catch the overwhelming mobile traffic. Why not go responsive and watch your profits soar!