Add your blogs on Magento through Magento blog integration
Ecommerce is one such innovation that provides tons of solutions not only to the customers but also the store/business owners. Then why don’t we start excelling with innumerable benefits and flexibility there of? By far Magento has been proved to be the dominant source when it comes to ecommerce sites. It is the fact that Magento is an ideal option which can be integrated with ecommerce software easily! While another one is WordPress; it is for those who want to blog. Or who are more into blogging. There are several ways to add Magento blog integration and Magento WordPress integration; a user can easily install and modify them. Amongst all, some ideal ways are:
- Modify .htaccess file to define the rewrite base, fix it to define the Rewrite Base
- Install Magento plug-in, an extension manages both blog and store on same interface.
Reason why should one combine Magento with blog:
- Blog has power to strengthen customer’s trust, and reliability.
- It will bring beneficial opportunities and add value to your business.
- As a result you have excellent CMS solutions.
Adding a blog on Magento is simple as that, however few things should be taken into consideration – the functionality of blog is not included by default. You need custom extension. Secondly, you need to search Magento connect for an extension, then only it serves the purpose well and fulfil your needs. Magento Blog Integration – community edition is an ideal amongst all. Remember that, while installing Magento extensions, take a help of Magento Connect tutorial.
- Get the extension key, enter it into that connector.
- You will have additional menu called BLOG; get that blog adjusted with Magento connector.
- Surf the blog settings, posts and features.
Integrating Magento and WordPress is a brilliant way out if you want to ensure your blog/site is functioning to its full ability and reaching customers across the globe.