Magento Imagine 2015 – An Exceptional Experience!
After a splendid Imagine 2014 and picking the trail right from there, it was certainly an exemplary moment for Imagine 2015! – Can we call it time to be unbound? Being our 3rd consecutive year, we were enthusiastic to network, exchange ideas and build relationships.
Imagine 2015 brought together 2,400+ commerce experts from merchants, agencies and technology providers, across 40+ countries under one roof at Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Surely, it was an exceptional experience to reflect about the latest inspirations, technologies, techniques, and strategies to deliver “Commerce Unbound.”
It was an astounding experience to pin our ears back & learn from the phenomenal business leader Mr. Wynn, who is one amongst the 30 “World’s Best CEOs and other renowned dignitaries who took part in the verious sessions. such as the General Sessions, Breakout Sessions & Special Sessions at Mage Imgine 2015.
- 3+ days;
- 2400+ attendees from 45 countries;
- 100+ speakers;
- 23 special sessions, 10 breakout sessions, 3 general sessions;
- 100 sponsors;
- 2000+ tweets.
- eBay Enterprise taking the lead as the #1 eCommerce Platform Provider in the IR Top 500
- The Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14.2 release with the Mobile SDK for iOS apps.
- Magento launched a new project and announced small business as the field of their priority attention.
- New Magento Connect is on its way to launch the new trusted marketplace beneficial and convenient for the entire community, and that’s definitely great.
- The Speed of Innovation.
- Integrated Data Driven Shopping Experiences.
- Owning your own Channel.
- The Opportunity in Optimizing Operations.
- Seamless Customer Experiences
- Mobile is the fastest growing channel
- The customer (Omni-channel)
Finally, the Imagine 2015 Excellence Awards were distributed. Good to see agencies and individuals get recognized for their creative work.
Overall, this was a very successful and inspiring conference from which we have learned a lot. Looking forward to better our experience and learning from 2016, Magento Imagine.