Nine Great Plug-Ins To Optimize Your Magento Website
With nearly a decade in eCommerce consulting and several years in Magento development, we have come across several plug-ins that cannot be ignored and are now a must-have for your eCommerce website. We are a Magento Associate Partner, and have gathered a lot of experience when it comes to implementing extensions for your platform. Some of the favorite Addons that can be implemented to launch and optimize your successful site are as below:
1. AddThis : The AddThis extension adds an AddThis button that is set to the product view page. This helps the user to share the product URL to different social media websites with ease. The extension allows users to add the buttons to the template and CMS pages in which they have created. From a merchant’s perspective, this module allows easy access to add icons to pages.
2. Listrak : This add-on is used frequently for re-targeting abandoned carts with the purpose of increasing revenue. This add on works by sending emails to re-engage the customer with a message to aid in the purchase decision roughly three hours after a customer has abandoned a shopping cart. Another convenient solution for which Listrak is used is for “Back in stock” alerts.
3. Amasty Promotions Pro :This extension allows the website to use a mix of promotions on Magento store. The promotion mix includes very commonly thought promotions as well as some unique and complex promotions. The Amasty Promotions Pro extension allows a tremendous amount of different promotion options.
4. WebshopApps MatrixRate : This extension extends the Magento table rate functionality to better suit merchant’s needs. This MatrixRate shipping extension allows a simple way of adding as well as modifying rates by non-technical people. This extension plays a significant role in cutting implementation as well as maintenance costs for our merchants.
This is what is called a low level integration into a much larger, deeper, and more accurate data-set in near real-time. This module also includes tools for importing and processing historical data. Other tools that are included with Jirafe are data mining customer behavioral information for improved merchandising as well as sales performance. Also provided are the standard expected sales and site activity reports.
Finally, the content is updated asynchronously on the site. The advantage of Optimizely is that it is really light-weight, and does not add much to the load time of the pages under. In case your website is having conversion issues, performing the A/B test by using Optimizely is a good way to understand the user experience and improve your website.
7. CJM Color Swatches : With the help of this extension, customers on your website can easily choose the color of a product. It is not necessary for the merchant to create images for the swatches, but can just enter the hex code of the colors with the color attributes options. Here, it is now possible for the merchant to set the color attribute identifier and swatch size in the configuration.
The module automatically creates the swatches for all the configurable products. Alternatively, the module will automatically create the swatches for all configurable products, or you can even upload the swatches via the swatches panel that is included along.
8. Google Tag Manager : This extension allows a site manager to control all the conversion scripts, tracking pixels, and all other components that require dynamic tracking content to be added to a Magento site. Before the advent of extensions such as the Google Tag Manager, the site manager would have to ask their development team to add a new pixel to the bottom of every page, if a site signed up with a new affiliate marketing company.
This extension just adds a script tag to the bottom of every page and asynchronously loads all of the pixels and the tags required. Through this admin, a site administrator can add and remove scripts as well as pixels without requiring a new deployment of code to their product system.
9. PDF Catalog Print : In today’s competitive marketing scenario, it has become important that online marketers provide a dynamic automatically generated catalog of their products. With the help of this extension, the user will get the PDF catalog quickly via download in an instant. The extension is extremely useful for B2B stores as well. This extension allows visitors or customers to This can be done via the Magento PDF Catalog Print from MageDelight , which allows visitors/customers to print as well as download the PDF version of your online catalog.
Let us know if you know about your favorite extensions. We will be glad to hear from you!