Upgrade to Magento 2: Why should you?
Love Magento? Then the benefits are endless and we are here to help you make the transition go smoothly. Magento 2 is quicker, safer and easier to use, but switching over requires careful planning.
Experience an enterprise-grade scalability & performance to unleash your online potential with Magento 2. If you’re ready to really rev up your site, Magento 2 is the first major update in Magento technology – offering a leading enterprise-class eCommerce platform. Magento 2 offers more than ever before.
- The more powerful system in every way, with the ability to reduce costs effectively.
- Create the ultimate user-friendly site – Thinking about your customers.
- The look and feel of your site are easier to control than ever before, even the UI of admin panel has changed.
- Unlimited opportunity to grow your online business even further.
- Simple to use takes you to a whole different level.
- Full page caching for improved speed – a common pain topic for Brands on Magento 1.
- Selection of flexible enhancements for your marketing needs, SEO, and catalog management essentials.
- New features to boost conversion rates, business agility, and productivity improvements.
- Content and functionalities is a breeze.
Yes, Magento 2 has been out with stable release and it’s making waves, want to know why?? Read on….
- Better Performance: The improved performance of Magento 2 is shown in faster speed and larger scalability. Magento 2 provide 50% faster loading time in a catalog as well as check out pages; this element definitely improves customer shopping experience. As for scalability,it is facilitated to handle your busiest day with the ability to support more than 2 million page view and approximately 250,000 orders per hour.
- Flexibility: With the support of modern technologies, Magento 2 is more flexible with an ability to be compatible with different popular platforms.
- Better Support: Well, as a newborn baby, Magento 2 definitely receives a lot more attention and better support from Magento.
- Quality Extensions: The changes in Magento 2 allow developers to write better quality codes. Also, marketplace shall be reorganized and monitored by Magento itself. Hence, extension quality standard will be tightened to ensure that only qualified coded ones will be available in the marketplace. As a merchant, you benefit a lot from that as you don’t need to worry about distrustful module anymore.
- Cost Effective: Now, you would be wondering creating a presence based on Magento 2, how it is going to be cost effective? If I am already there on Magento 1, then creating it again on Magento 2 is going to more costly for me rather than being cost effective. But, you are wrong, with the new modular stack of Magento 2 your developers would now take less time to develop any new functions and in the future, if your developers are going to take less time, it’s YOU who is going to end up saving the bucks. The same applies to the related hardware as well, lesser hardware lesser cost.
- Streamlined Checkout Process: Nearly 80% of current Magento eCommerce sites have modified their checkout process to better streamline the process. With the Magento 2 checkout, guest checkout is assumed, and if you’re an existing customer, you can still log out without having to remember your password. Pesky things like having to choose credit card type have been removed. (It’s easy for a computer to figure out your credit card type based on the first digit: 3 = Amex, 4 = Visa, 5 = MasterCard, etc.)
- Enterprise-Grade Scalability: The Magento platform has been supercharged to offer over 50% faster page load times across many catalog and checkout pages to help its users delight your customers and improve conversion rates.
- Engaging Experiences: Magento 2 platform focuses on creating engaging, seamless and personalized customer experience across any and every device. The responsive design reference themes help you quickly create sites.
- Framework Improvements: Major code refactoring took place to get rid of all the mess in the system – Major Data Grid enhancement – Modules can now be enabled/disabled for Magento application – Compatibility with HHVM and PHP 7.
- Enhanced Business Agility: The merchant experience has also revolutionized with the launch of Magento 2.0. Magento 2.0 enables its merchants to operate more efficiently and handle rapid growth, without scaling up the manpower.
- Product Videos: Say you’ve wanted to integrate videos on your product pages for a while, but it seemed like too much of a pain to customize. Also, with any customization, you might create bugs and errors, or if it the code is not written well, you’ll unnecessarily increase page load times.In Magento 2, you just add a link to your video, a title, and a description of fields on the product page, and the video populates. You can even customize the preview image. There’s no need to worry about where you’re going to host the video or how this may interfere with performance.
Excited now? Would you like to explore Magento 2? check the Magento 2 Demo
Ready to shape the road map for Magento 2? Contact us now to get free consulting on Magento 2 Upgrade.