Upgrade to Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14.1 – A More Dynamic Platform!
Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14.1 is just out. Let us examine what benefits customers will obtain from this edition. Accordingly, customers are going to love the various powerful merchandising tools as well as the responsive design capabilities that come with this edition, that will simply boost sales. With Magento 1.14.1, it is all about better performance, faster technical issue resolution, and deeper insights. These will go on to create the most captivating online shopping experiences possible.
Swatches and product appeal:
- Magento 1.14.1 introduces ‘swatch’ capabilities so that products are more appealing and that conversion rates are boosted. This is done by offering shoppers quick access to information such as available colors, fabrics, sizes, and more. Customers simply need to click on a swatch so that the product image is updated. Hence, shoppers can see exactly what a product looks like when a particular color or fabric is applied.
- It is also possible to organize products on a category page more faster and in an easy manner. With a new drag and drop visual merchandising tool, merchants can now see precisely what a category page will look like to shoppers. It also makes it easy for them to adjust product positions. Furthermore, it is also all the more simple to feature ‘hero’ products and also includes access to critical information within the tool such as pricing and inventory levels.
- Merchants can also save time by setting up rules that will automatically assign products to categories. Alternatively, it is also possible to create dynamic categories that are based on product attributes. These can include categories such as “products below $ 50” or “just launched” or others.
Now onwards, the Magento Responsive Design Reference theme includes the core Magento features, such as gift registries, downloadable products, multiple wish lists, add-to-cart by SKU, and private sales. Responsive design helps in helping your customers read your order confirmation emails as well as newsletters on any device.
Improved performance and security
- The updated edition of Magento Enterprise boosts security by adding support for MySQL 5.6 as well as PHP 5.5. With PHP 5.5, it is possible to provide security improvements and also ensure that merchants have continued access to code updates.
- In case the merchants have not upgraded from PHP 5.3., then there are potentially significant performance improvements. Some customers have even reported up to 25% improvements in specific cases.
- This edition comes with the ability for any merchant to generate a comprehensive ability for report generation for installation, so that support teams can quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues. The reports are capable of providing detailed system information which includes details such as
- Apache version
- MySQL settings
- Database corruption status
- This gives support teams the necessary information that is needed to start the process of debugging without the issue/s going back and forth a multiple number of times.
Google Universal Analytics
Google Universal Analytics is currently the most current on the online scene for SEO presently and there is no reason why Magento Enterprise should lag behind. Magento Enterprise Edition currently supports features for Google Universal Analytics such as page-tagging, providing deeper insights to merchants, and including better user-level tracking and cross-device usage data while enhancing eCommerce reporting.
Other features include admin enhancements, SEO support, and a host of other improvements. It also includes a range of improvements to promotions, product improvements and export capabilities, security, and other features. As an example, merchants can use full-page caching when running on HTTPS.
As an exceptional upgrade to an already existing and fantastic platform, the Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14.1 is a stellar performer. If you are considering an upgrade or want to build a new Magento store using this version, why not consult Krish TechnoLabs.! We will discuss the new version and help you upgrade as well! Why wait, upgrade today!